With Live-In Home Care your loved one can... Fulfil Life in a Familiar & Safe Place... Continue Living Independently... Increase their Well-Being with Personal Freedoms, Control, Confidence & Reassurance... And Develop an Understanding Bond with someone Trustworthy, at this most needed time.
Call Now for a FREE Consultation
If the phone line is busy, please call again.
Save £250 on Live-In Care
- FREE Consultation & Assessment
- No Registration or Joining Fees
- A Tailor-Made Care Package & Plan
- No Lengthy Contract
- Only Fully-Vetted, Experienced - Highly Trained Carers
- Receive a FREE care consultation and assessment. Saving you £50.
- No Hidden Fees - Join for FREE... We don't charge registration or joining fees. Simply pay for the care that you'll receive and save around £200.
- Between us, we'll create a tailor-made care package and a care plan designed for your needs.
- No Lengthy Contract - Don't get locked into a 12-month contract. Instead, choose our home care service where you're free to cancel at any time.
- Only receive fully-vetted, experienced - highly trained care workers - Just people qualified to provide your service.
Get started. Find out more about 24-hour one-to-one care and support by requesting a FREE consultation now.
"Our unique family-minded approach connects exceptional live-in carers with adults in need of home care so they can live freely in their own home - on their own terms."
With a live-in carer, your loved one will...
✓ Live out their natural desire to remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home.
✓ Gain the confidence and reassurance they need to continue living independently.
✓ Be able to see friends and family and neighbours whenever they desire.
✓ Receive support with their ability to complete daily functions. This increases personal freedoms and control, two important contributors to well-being.
✓ Feel a sense of normality and personhood for being an individual.
✓ Be free to come and go as they please.
✓ Experience the selfless consideration from a carer towards their happiness, well-being and safety above anything else.
Why You'll Love CareJules
With first-class carers and their experience, training, skills and a refusal to lower standards, you can be assured that your relative is well cared for.
Plus, we passionately believe that most people want to stay in their homes for as long as possible because...
- Home is where your memories, belongings, treasured things, garden and pets are.
- Home is where the family is used to coming to visit.
- Home is where community support is.
- And especially for people with dementia, familiarity and comfort are hugely important to overall health and well-being.
Therefore, anyone that needs specialist day-to-day support can continue living in their own home with live-in care.
Exceptional care. They discovered my mother's interests to developed a relationship. Then experience them together making her life more entertaining.
We're really happy with the care. Live-in care has made an impact. Our mum interacts more. Goes out and chats with people in the community. Overall, she's happier.
Just wonderful care. Home care has given me a purpose, dreams, and the desire to plan out my coming days. Now, I look forward to things to come.
Superb care and attention. They do everything for my dad. I don’t know what I'd do without live-in care. They give him a much healthier life.
We're amazed by such selfless and devoted care. My wife's every need was catered for with loving hands by someone trustworthy.
Carer lights up life. I'm really grateful. My dad's life has been transformed. His spirits are high from the professional and fun care. He enjoys the company and outings. Thank you.
Somehow just saying thank you doesn't seem like enough. But I hope you know how much your thoughtfulness has meant to me.
Patient, calm, and funny. Mum's left in good hands. She's always happy dancing and joking around. They've become good friends.
How it Works – 3 Easy Steps
Request a Free live-in care phone consultation.
We'll talk about your needs to determine a course of action.
Our primary carer provides care, an assessment, and a personalised care plan for ongoing continuity of care.
We Deliver a Range of Live-In Care Services
Our highly trained - experienced live-in carers are prepared for a range conditions, including specialist care for complex conditions...
- Companion Support for mobility, home help, social activity, etc.
- Personal Care Assistance
- Advanced Complex Care such as Dementia, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, disease recovery, palliative care
- Special needs care
- Care for disabled
- Care for young adults
Our Superior Standard of Care can Ease Frustrations
You’re here now because something’s not right. For this reason, the time has come to talk about long-term care and support.
Regarding that, we know how important it is to understand what care at home involves before decisions are made.
Ready to talk about your live-in care requirements?
Then request an appointment today. Receive expert advice and a free care consultation and assessment. Inquire about our specialist service now to help you chose the right care for your loved one.
So, act now by getting a free phone consultation to discuss your care needs & options. Find out how we can help your loved one and hear your concerns and take away any worries.
Alternatively learn more about the benefits of live-in care...